Extra pure laundry and traveller's Marseille soap cube (200 g)
Marseille soap is made exclusively from a rigorous selection of vegetable oils. It contains no colouring and no synthetic additives. It is free of petroleum-based products and animal fats, unlike most of the other soaps and shower gels on the market.
This 200 g cube 'savon blanc' is suited for washing delicate textiles.
Made by Marius Fabre, one of the oldest Marseille soap factories that has been operative for over 120 years. The business is still family-owned and located in Salon-de-Provence (Marseille).
- Suited for delicate textiles (instructions see below)
- Can also be used for face, body and hair cleansing
- Degradable carton packaging
- Contains 1 200 g soap cube
- Made in France
Instructions for laundry use
- For stubborn stains: rub the cube of soap on the stain before washing. Put the garment in your washing machine. Ideal for greasy stains, stubborn stains and shirt collars.
- For hand-washing: gently washes all textiles, in particular delicate items (baby clothes, wool, silk, lace, etc.) Wet the clothes. Wash them with the Marseille soap. Make a foam. Rinse in clean water.