Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Tragic Octavia (69–11 BC). Used by her brother Augustus as a dynastic tool, she was expected to produce heirs and live up to the exacting moralising standards of the regime. Octavia behaved as the respectful and compliant Stepford Wife she was supposed to be as well as proving a dynastic lynchpin. Cuckolded by her last husband, Mark Antony, in favour of Cleopatra, she spent much of her life grieving for her dead son Marcellus.
When Les Cires de Bassompierre made this candle they thought of snuff boxes, perfume bottles and flowing silk dressing gowns.
A candle with a scent as lovely as its name sake, Octavia carries the femininity of an elegant powder room with a delicate flower arrangement on the side table.
- Les Cires de Bassompierre
- Soy blend wax candle in blue glass container
- 8% perfume
- Top note: Berries
- Middle notes: Rose and Geramium
- Base notes: Oak , Musk and Patchouli
- Burning time approx 50 hours
- Comes in a beautifully designed heavy cardboard gift box. The box is so nice you can definitely use it to keep pens on your desk or use as storage box in your bathroom for example!
- Candle - Ø 8 X 11 CM
- Box - 11,8 X 11 X 11 CM
- 290 gr
NB- NEVER LEAVE A CANDLE UNATTENDED
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Scented Candle - Octavia