Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
There is no better example of the Renaissance man than Giorgio Vasari. Painter, architect, engineer, writer, and historian, best known for his "Lives of…”, the 16th century equivalent of Gossip Girl. This multitasking prodigy was the personification of his age. Fully trained in all aspects of artes liberales, one would expect Vasari to be a man of reason. And although he was indeed enlightened in the 16th century sense of the word, Vasari was, above all else, human - and as such unable to hide his absolute favouritism for Michelangelo.
This amazing candle from Les Cires de Bassompierre has a scent that draws you in, conducive to intimate conversations in a secret corner of the library. Think: learning books, and an outrageous scandal.
- Les Cires de Bassompierre
- Soy blend wax candle in blue glass container
- 8% perfume
- Top note: Bergamot
- Middle notes: Moss , Frankincense , Cedarwood
- Base notes: Guaiac , Amber
- Burning time approx 50 hours
- Comes in a beautifully designed heavy cardboard gift box. The box is so nice you can definitely use it to keep pens on your desk or use as storage box in your bathroom for example!
- Candle - Ø 8 x 10 cm
- Box -11,8 x 11 x 11 cm
- 290 gr
NB - NEVER LEAVE A CANDLE BURNING ATTENDED
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Scented Candle - Vasari